1. The City of Nantes and Nantes Métropole - hereinafter referred to as the Local Authority - provide an account management service on their website - hereinafter referred to as the Service - helping to simplify users' online services.
2. Nantes Métropole, the City of Nantes and its partners offer online services through their account management Service, referred to as affiliated services.
3. Use of the Service is optional and free of charge excluding costs of internet access. Users are free to choose the affiliated services they wish to access and the information shared.
4. All use of the Service requires the reading and prior acceptance of these terms of service (Terms).
5. The user of the Service - hereinafter referred to as the User - agrees to comply with all the requirements defined within these Terms.
The Local Authority: Nantes Métropole;
The Service: The Nantes Métropole Account
Terms: the terms of service;
The User: the User of the Service, whatever their profile: individual, professional or association.
7. The purpose of this document is to define the conditions of access and general use of the Service:
8. By confirming their registration, the User agrees to comply with these Terms.
9. In all cases, the Terms are deemed to have been read and applicable on the date of first use of the Service by the User.
10. The Local Authority reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms it may deem necessary and useful.
11. The Terms are binding for the duration of use of the Service and/or until replaced by new provisions.
12. The Local Authority agrees to communicate the new provisions to the User.
13. The Local Authority reserves the right to change, modify or suspend the service, without notice, for maintenance reasons or for any other reason it may deem necessary. In this event, a message will be displayed to this effect.
14. The unavailability of the Service does not entitle the User to any compensation.
15. The User may cease use of the Service at any time.
16. The service is normally accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
17. This Service provides a single account for online procedures and access to the authenticated affiliated services of the City of Nantes, Nantes Métropole and its partners: the Service provides the User with a single account for use of the online services in complete confidence. The User may access the online services via their account.
Terms of registration, use and confidentiality of the Service
18. The User of the Service provides a valid email address when registering. This address will then be their username and will be used for confirmation of the transactions made by the User in their personal account.
19. When registering for the Service, the User chooses a password. The password must be eight characters or more with at least one letter and one number. The User must keep their user name and password, which will be used for any access to their personal account and the services related thereto.
20. The User should choose a password that may not be guessed by third parties. The User agrees to safeguard their password. The User agrees to immediately notify the Local Authority of any unauthorized use of such information; the Local Authority may not be held responsible for any potential damages caused by the use of the password by an unauthorized person.
21. It is recommended that the User log out of their account, even when ceasing use for a short time.
22. The Local Authority reserves the right to terminate, without notice or compensation of any kind, any account used in a manner that is illegal or fraudulent, or contrary to the Terms.
23. Use of the Service requires an internet connection and a web browser. The browser must be configured to allow session cookies. To ensure the proper functioning of the Service, it is advisable to use the following browser versions:
- Firefox 3.5 and later;;
- Safari version 3.0 and later;;
- Internet Explorer version 7.0 and later.
The site is designed to adapt to a wide range of screen resolutions.
Processing of personal data
24. The Local Authority agrees to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of information provided by the User.
25. The Local Authority guarantees the Users of the Service the rights of access, rectification and objection provided for by the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
A contact form is available for this purpose from the e-procedures platform.
Regular mail may also be sent to the headquarters of the institutional sites:
|e-procedures (e-démarches)||e-procedures (e-démarches)|
|Ville de Nantes||Nantes Métropole|
|2, rue de l’Hôtel de Ville||2, Cours du champ de Mars|
|44094 Nantes cedex 1||44923 Nantes Cedex 9|
26. The Local Authority agrees not to use the information and documents provided by the User through the Service for any commercial purposes whatsoever, nor communicate the same to third parties, except where provided for by law.
27. The information provided by the User remains under their control. They may modify or delete them at any time. They may choose to delete all of the information contained in their account by deleting their account. The only information retained is that required to respond to any objections and to the statistical needs of functional administration.
27a. In accordance with the obligations of the French data protection authority (CNIL), any account that remains inactive for 2 years will be deleted, along with all personal information associated with that account.
Commitments and responsibility
28. The Local Authority agrees to take every precaution to protect the security of data collected from the User, particularly to prevent alteration, damage or access by unauthorized parties. As such, no financial transaction data is kept by the local authority.
29. It should be noted that any person making a false statement for themselves or on behalf of another person shall be liable to the penalties provided for in Article 441-1 of the Penal Code, with penalties of up to three years' imprisonment and a fine of €45,000.
30. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 4 of Ordinance No. 2005-1516 of 8 December 2005, these terms are applicable to all Users of the Service.
This teleservice is pending general security regulations (RGS) certification..
French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
The "e-procedures" service platform received a favourable opinion from the French data protection authority (CNIL) No.1422334 dated 3 June 2010.